INEO Employment Services facilitates several programs, workshops and one-to-one case management to support individuals in creating an environment where positive change is doable, affordable, and sustainable. INEO's staff members possess the skills and experience required to provide that positive change environment.
Through the Employment Program of British Columbia, our case managers help you develop an employment plan that fits your needs and then supports you in achieving your employment goals. Our WorkBC Service Centre offers:
- career/vocational counselling;
- job search and human resource support;
- resource area with a job board;
- advocacy and referrals to other agencies/programs;
- Life Skills and Employability Skills workshops and
- Self Employment Services for People with Disabilities
So, do we follow our familiar path or blaze a new trail... Beginnings mean change and that is what INEO Employment Services is all about ~ facilitating change. Positive change does not have to be hard - there are several tools, techniques and supports to help us when we choose CHANGE.