INEO Employment Services facilitates several programs, workshops and one-to-one case management to support individuals in creating an environment where positive change is doable, affordable, and sustainable. INEO's staff members possess the skills and experience required to provide that positive change environment.
Our WorkBC Service Centre offers:
- career/vocational counselling through the STEP-YA program;
- job search and human resource support;
- resource area with a job board;
- advocacy and referrals to other agencies/programs;
- Life Skills and Employability Skills workshops.
So, we follow our familiar path or blaze a new trail... Beginnings mean change and that is what INEO Employment Services is all about ~ facilitating change. Positive change does not have to be hard - there are several tools, techniques and supports to help us when we choose CHANGE.