Trish is the manager over at recycle matters, and her credentials are off the charts!
- Life skills- case management training
- Office administration 1 and 2 – North Island College 2018-19
- Special effects makeup artistry – Vancouver Film School 2001
- Hotel Management – The New College in Edmonton, AB, 2004
- Various certificates in front line support, all through BC Society of Transition Houses (Foundations in violence against women, violence is preventable, nonviolence crisis intervention training, reducing barriers, safety planning)
Outside of work, Trish takes part in DIY craft projects, baking, cooking, and loves to feed people. When she gets free time, her go to is travelling and going on road trips!
“I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is falling off.”